The Cyberworld of Cartoons

Many new ways to watch all the anime and cartoons you want in just a click away. No more waiting for it to come out on DVD or wait for it on TV, you can just click click and watch anything at any time with no hassle. No commercials to interrupt you no more waiting. You want it you click it. But how safe is it? Can we just let our kids go on and let them click away no no no. We have to watch them like a hawk. We don't know if what they are watching is what we approve of. What else can we do? We can limit them to only certain sites we prefer. And we can ever so often watch over our shoulder to make sure they are not on any other sites. With the cyberworld just a click away our kids can get lost and get into a lot of trouble.

I wanted to give my children and love ones a site that they can watch safe and cartoons and animes. So, I created this blog to help me monitor what they watch. I tell them these are the sites you can go into for games. Mommy's site here is for the cartoons you can watch that I approve of. I hope this will help other parents as well. If you have any preferences as to what other cartoons and animes you want on here let me know and I will view it and if it is good then I will add it here. I want it to be a safe site for kids but also a fun site for adults as well. That is why I have cartoons here that I use to watch and that I love. I will also have cartoons from other countries as well. As you can see I have Chinese ones here that's because I am Chinese and I love those cartoons I have here. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear it.

This site is here to help streamline cartoons and animes for kids and adults but of course we love our sponsors too that is why I listed them here. I want to be able to make a few bucks to spend on my little bundle of joys. Since I am a stay at home mom this is one of the ways I can make a few bucks. I wish I can make more but hey a penny earn is a penny saved to spend on love ones and charity. Thank you again for dropping by. I will continue on adding things on here. Again I would love suggestions of any kind.

No comments: